[asterisk-dev] Re: chan_skinny - SCOigo is now TROLLING (jason justman)

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Wed Apr 5 19:49:36 MST 2006

jason justman wrote:

> "web application" in the context it's not a physical station sitting
> on my desk.    you are correct, this discussion has seemed to taken
> more of a turn than intenteded, but i believe the original statement
> was not if SCCP had it, but if chan_skinny had it before chan_sccp -
> the CCM was intended to just be regarding who would have a reference
> implementation.

SCOgio made the statement: "The skinny protocol does not handle the busy
status line lamp (hint)."

CVS logs from will show chan_skinny has always been able to tweak the
'SKINNY_LAMP_*' since the very first commit  - Granted not as shared
line appearances, but still using the SCCP protocol as its method of
control,  thus proving SCOigo totally wrong, yet again.

Jeremy McNamara