[asterisk-dev] wcfxo.c bug?

Ramiro Morales cramm0 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 19:34:52 MST 2006

Hi,

I know the hardware handled by this driver isn't supported anymore,
but for those
living in places where the only hobbyst-type asterik-supported gear
not out of reach
for our budgets  is a X100P clone or those simply trying to study the
software and hardware
involved (it seems to be the simplest of the drivers to start) it is
of great help.

I'm  not 100% sure because I dont' know the exact layout of the
ioports of the entire card,
but it seems the writes to the registers of the DAA in several parts
of the code match exactly
the datasheet description (I'm using the Si3014 DAA datashet), but it
is not true when it
comes to the wcfxo_set_daa_mode() function.

According to the datasheet the registers that contain the values
assocated to the different
intl. telco standars compliance parameters are registers 16 to 18
inclusive, but the function
uses this code:

	wcfxo_setreg(wc, 0x16, reg16);
	wcfxo_setreg(wc, 0x17, reg17);
	wcfxo_setreg(wc, 0x18, reg18);

Can please somebody correct me or confirm this is indeed a bug?.

Regards,

--
 Ramiro