[asterisk-dev] New Feature request on Mantis requests your input (6753)

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Wed Apr 5 10:23:16 MST 2006

This but was submitted by nsh, JoshNet suggested that it be posted on the list for input.

Please review the request and comment back to the list as to not tie up Mantis.

Summary of feature Request:

"Allow modifying channel with effect

I was needed to apply effect on asterisk channels. For example, modify voice pitch or modify speed and so on, apply fade or reverb.

 I've wrote the attached patch. I think it's nice capability and would be happy to see that code included.

Actually I am a newbie in asterisk architecture, probably that task should be solved differently, but I would be happy to update patch to make it perfect."