[asterisk-dev] SIP Phone Conference from Asterisk.

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Tue Apr 4 08:47:01 MST 2006

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 10:49:38 -0400, Wai Wu wrote
> I still have no idea what the original poster wants to do. Can he
> just do this
>
> SIP A calls SIP B, and transfer SIP B  to an extension into meetme
> SIP A calls SIP C, and transfer SIP C  to the same extension into meetme
> SIP A calls that same extension into meetme
>
> >From his original post, how is asterisk going know the intend of SIP A?

 probably the idea is to do this with just a single dial instead of 2
transfers and 2 dials and probably he is trying to do it with a dynamic
feature application, which is almost impossible, but a built-in feature could
have both channels available, not just the caller or callee.
 well this is my guess and md may want something completely different.