[asterisk-dev] chan_skinny fixes

Andy Powell lists at automated.it
Mon Apr 3 10:55:35 MST 2006

On 03/04/2006 at 10:06 Jeremy McNamara wrote:

>Andy Powell wrote:
>
>>Since the DMCA only applies in the USA then it's not particularly
>relavant to anyone
>>other than Digium or US based contributors to the driver. AFAIK Sergio
>isn't in the US
>>so it simply does not apply.
>

>Which means he is stalling.
>

>Sergio, what is the hold up?  You said getting Disclaimers is REALLY EASY.
>
>Jeremy McNamara

I'm curious as to why you feel that there seems to be a requirement for him to do this?
Surely it's up to him if he wants to...

As a use of his channel driver I've been more than happy with it, and I'm more than happy for
him to maintain it - especially as he seems to understand and apprecaite the importance of
backward compatability as a priority, not an annoyance...

Andy / ScaredyCat