[asterisk-dev] chan_skinny fixes

Sergio Chersovani mlists at c-net.it
Sun Apr 2 03:04:15 MST 2006

North Antara ha scritto:
>> Yeah, I see alot of chan_sccp code in your chan_skinny patch, sm I
>> right?
> Actually, no.  When I was writing the code, I used a bit of
> information from tethereal captures.  The only thing that might look
> similar to chan_sccp is some of the softkey templates.  I went through
> all of the states, and wrote down what my phone displayed.  I guessed
> on the ones I couldn't figure out (like the unknown one?).
your function get_button_template is the same function I have implement
since july 2005.
static void *get_button_template(struct skinnysession *s,
button_definition_template *btn)

My function is named sccp_dev_build_buttontemplate
void sccp_dev_build_buttontemplate(sccp_device_t *d, btnlist * btn)

at least 50% of your patch is based on that button template assignment
system

> I'm sorry it had to be this way - but you know that I've contacted you
> several times about A) disclaiming, B) getting chan_sccp put on
> svncommunity.digium.com, and we both know that you ignored me.  I'd
> love to see us all work together, but...I don't know if that's possible.
you are talking about 2 mails 11/26/2005 and 01/31/2006 and I have
already explained to you my feeling about the new svncommunity project
and the chan_sccp project. I have sent a reply about that and told you
that applying the patches I usually touch alot of files so now the CVS
is not really a good idea. Users send me patches over the last code
snapshot and I usually check the code before the merge.
Anyway the mailing list already knows why I didn't activate the CVS.

Sergio