[asterisk-dev] chan_skinny fixes

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Sat Apr 1 05:59:13 MST 2006

Hello North,
I'm happy when reading that another work in implementing skinny protocol
into asterisk,
but I thing, that too much work must be done to implement at least
functionality thas currently already done in chan_sccp,
but because even chan_sccp is not perfect, it would be great, if
developers can cooperate in same thing,
so are you definitively sure, that cooperative work with Sergio isn't
possible?
I didn't read any note in chan_sccp forum, that isn't possible to
cooperate in chan_sccp work ... ;-)
PJ