[Asterisk-Dev] [OT] [Very OT] socket connection from perl to visual basic

Mark Aiken aiken.mark at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 12:31:55 MST 2005

Chris,

I've seen problems like this where the sending Linux application sends much
faster or in different segment sizes than the same Windows based app.

Try sending the data in slower and/or smaller chunks in your Perl script.
Put a delay between the chunks or figure out a way to otherwise slow down
the data.

You are probably uncovering a bug in the Windows app that doesn't happen
when the data arrives at a different rate or segment size.

Mark