[Asterisk-Dev] CSTA interface comments

Mark Aiken aiken.mark at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:52:42 MST 2005

CSTA over SIP is used by LCS and would be a fantastic addition for Asterisk.

The spec is documented as TR-087 on the EMCA web site. The more common name
for this is uaCSTA.

uaCSTA is being added by Mitel, Nortel, Siemens.

If uaCSTA is in line with what your doing then I'm willing to help with the
effort.

Mark.