[Asterisk-Dev] Voicemail password change + Ast Realtime

Daniel Swarbrick asterisk at pressure.net.nz
Tue Sep 27 16:45:24 MST 2005

This is kind of in the grey area between -users and -dev, but I'm
curious what happens when a voicemail password is changed if using
Realtime. Obviously with non-realtime flat config files, the password
could not be changed in the config file by the user. I presume it was
set in Astdb.

With Realtime, we have the opportunity to change this in the SQL table.
Is this being done? I don't see any 'UPDATE voicemail...' queries being
logged, so I doubt it at this stage, but shouldn't it be considered?