[Asterisk-Dev] Suspected memory leak in 1.0.9

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Wed Sep 21 22:18:42 MST 2005

I am using:
    app_rxfax with spandsp (0.0.2pre20)
    asterisk-perl 0.08 (current version)
    Asterisk addon cdr_addon_mysql from 1.0.9

That's it for addons.  I've downloaded and will be installing the 1.0.9
tarball from the Digium ftp site as my 1.0.9 was originally sourced from
stable cvs back in July, and I have noticed that the 1.0.9 tarball has a
datestamp of August on it.  I'll see if that makes a difference.

There are no registered peers on the servers.  It receives faxes and
voicemails only.

Craig