[Asterisk-Dev] need help

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:51:19 MST 2005

Thanks Brian K. West for your comments.

I too find the -users list limited.  On a couple of occasions I've had
to post to the -dev list.  Some of the posts have generated some good
discussions and I've received answers, but not before a demeaning
dissertation on how I shouldn't be posting on the –dev list.  Where
else are you supposed to turn when you have no answers from –users,
voip-info.org or google?

I sincerely appreciate the help I've received, but why the need for
digs?  Isn't the open source ethos about helping people?  Maybe I'm
just too sensitive!

Hugh