[Asterisk-Dev] need help

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Sep 21 13:20:12 MST 2005

On Wednesday 21 September 2005 16:01, Paul wrote:
> It doesn't work so well when the sponsor ahs both forums and mail lists.
> Some companies eliminate the lists when they switch to forums. Some
> forum software allows users to get email copies of all posts. You still
> have to login and post via web.

The lists aren't going anywhere.  The forums are there for those who like that
solution better.  Most old-timers and technical gurus dislike forums and the
reasons have been discussed many, many times on this and -users.

Forums are, in my opinion, a non-solution.  But others love them.  To each
their own.

-A.