[Asterisk-Dev] Questions

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Wed Sep 21 12:23:43 MST 2005

Assuming the person who wants to run the Intel Dialogic card also wants to
run ABE :\ -- although I'm guessing that they'll eventually release a
commercial driver that works with 1.2 / CVS (ala g729)... no?

Or perhaps we're looking at it the wrong way: Maybe this is a move just by
Intel to open up the market for their cards? ;)

-Michael