[Asterisk-Dev] How to submit code - res_config_pgsql ?

Daniel Swarbrick asterisk at pressure.net.nz
Wed Sep 21 00:20:21 MST 2005

After threatening to write a PostgreSQL driver for Asterisk RealTime
some time ago, I finally got off my ass and did it. Now I have
res_config_pgsql.c to submit - can it go into the main trunk, or does it
have to live in asterisk-addons?

How can I go about getting this code submitted so that others can use it
(and hopefully improve on it)?

The code is very new (like, I've only been running it on my system for a
few hours), but it's basically a port of the res_config_mysql - which
should be fairly stable. Anyone interested in testing it?