[Asterisk-Dev] High Availability again

Sergio Serrano sergio.serrano at avanzada7.com
Tue Sep 20 08:23:40 MST 2005

Hi again Srs.,

    I go on think about a robust high availability system for Asterisk.
After read some documentation and too much lists messages, I want to do High
Avaibility with Linux-HA project and develope a ResourceType of Asterisk.

In the monitor function I think put all in reference to SIP, IAX and Zap
technologies a now the question is?

¿How can I confirm that SIP service, IAX services and PSTN lines are OK?

In SIP Service and IAX Service, I can test sip and iax ports, and made a
call to check service. But whith Zap Technology I have some doubt. I can
check /proc/zaptel/*, do a zttest to see accuracy, but Anyone have any idea
more about check that PSTN is OK?

regards,

srsergio