[Asterisk-Dev] App directed pickup (bug #4865)

Joshua Colp - Asterlink joshnet at nbnet.nb.ca
Sun Sep 18 09:28:06 MST 2005

Hi Andrew,

It should have never allowed you to steal active calls - it has an explicit
check to make sure it can't do that. I do see a potential locking problem
with the way that Kevin modified it before committing though. If you can
swing by #asterisk on irc.freenode.net I can probably give you a version for
testing for your situation, or e-mail me directly.

Joshua Colp