[Asterisk-Dev] Re: [Asterisk-Users] MusicOnHold not working

Gurminder Arora gurmi.linux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 02:03:53 MST 2005

Hi,

I am using asterisk 1.0.9 on FC3 box. mpg123 is not working it starts
and stops immediately..

printing -
 -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on channel 'Zap/1-1'
  -- Stopped music on hold on Zap/1-1
Unknown option: --mono

There is no such option defined in my musiconhold.conf file

After searching through code:
     I got --mono option defined in function
spawn_mp3(struct mohclass *class)
in file "res_musiconhold.c"

After commenting that line message stopped but mpg123  still didn't
responded nd I am trying to find.

I am wondering if mpg123 doesnot support --mono option
They why it is forced in asterisk Code?

Thanks
Gurminder