[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk 'stable'?

Terry Wilson otherwiseguy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 07:39:28 MST 2005

Odd, I've been using realtime for thousands of users with an average of many
calls per second using realtime sip. Now, I don't use realtime extensions,
which may be what you are talking about because I can't add contexts easily
in realtime. Having to have a switch statement in a static file (which means
a reload on adding a context) makes it non-realtime for our purposes. (And,
last time I checked it still did the same query at least 3x in a row each
time as a hold-over from the IAX switch, gah!)