[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk 'stable'?

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Sep 13 15:02:15 MST 2005

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 10:20:47PM +0200, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote:
> i just wonder
>
> the asterisk 1.0 is named stable, and as i've been told that's
> because it's feature-frozen.
>
> will there ever bee a STABLE asterisk, as in 'does not crash'?

Sounds like a question for the asterisk-religion list my friend...

If you have a REAL question to ask about asterisk, its code, architecture
or comments about how we can improve it, asterisk-dev is the place to
ask it.  Questions like this will only get developers pissed off at you.
If you have some bug that's acting up, post the detail of the bug, don't
just piss and moan on the -dev list for no reason.  That falls under the
category of trolling.

--
Matthew Fredrickson