[Asterisk-Dev] Re: Asterisk-Dev Digest, Vol 14, Issue 31

Adam Gundy arg at cyberscience.com
Mon Sep 12 08:50:58 MST 2005

Paul <digium-list at 9ux.com> wrote:
> Any of you people that report OK status using debian AMD64 on single or
> dual opteron?
>
> Reason I ask is that I am thinking of building a new test system. I will
> probably start out with a single CPU in a dual-CPU board. I already do a
> lot of local rebuilding of deb packages to meet my needs so that is not
> an obstacle.

we are running CVS HEAD here on a twin Xeon 64 bit with no problems..

we did use the SCCP (or maybe Skinny) channel driver for a short while,
and that had a couple of 64 bit issues... hopefully patched now.

Seeya,
  Adam
--
Real Programmers don't comment their code. If it was hard to write,
it should be hard to read, and even harder to modify.