[Asterisk-Dev] RAGI - Ruby Asterisk Gateway Interface

joe heitzeberg jheitzeb at alum.mit.edu
Sun Sep 11 09:34:47 MST 2005

Hi,

For anyone looking for an implementation of AGI for use in Ruby and
Ruby on Rails projects, we have released RAGI: Ruby Asterisk Gateway
Interface under the BSD license.

http://ragi.sourceforge.net/

This includes objects for both outbound and inbound call handling as
well as a server component, documentation and a sample app.

We welcome your use and feedback, and beyond that you
co-collaboration, so please let me know if this is something you would
like to contribute to growing and maintaining over time.
jheitzeb at alum.mit.edu

Thanks,
Joe Heitzeberg
SNAPVINE