[Asterisk-Dev] Subscribe/Notify support

David (Dalei) Liu daleiliu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 12:01:16 MST 2005

Hi,
I'm a newbie to Asterisk source code but have been working on SIP for
a while.  May I ask some questions, what's the status of the
implementation of Subscribe/Notify framework(RFC 3265)?  Is it an
existing facility implemented or planning somewhere, that we may add
other type of service on top of it?  What is status of full
message-summary (RFC 3842) support?  I found a relative issue on the
asterisk bug list (0002060) dated a year ago.

I'm think add such support if there's no such modules.  Are the
parser/assembler and dialog/transaction modules easy to access and
compliant with RFC3261?

Thanks in advance.
David