[Asterisk-Dev] rfc3389 status?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Sep 10 11:43:01 MST 2005

Brian K. West wrote:
> Let me get woke up here where I have some sense in my head.... *SMACK*
>
> Ok I think that is one of the only issues I hear people talk about is MOH
> gets mucked up in ast_rtp_bridge and if that one thing could be fixed it
> would be less of an issue at this time.

So if we could force them out of the rtp bridge when we start moh...
Right now, if we have re-invited them to talk directly with each other,
we just happen to send the music to the phone without re-inviting them
back. So basically they get audio from an unknown source... We should
re-invite back and prod the bridge to break and take the call back.

Hmmm.

/O