[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Bounty VoiceMail-n-Email Synchronization =$1125

Matthew Butt matthew.butt at tricycleinc.com
Fri Sep 9 11:47:22 MST 2005

After reading this I've successfully implemented a basic system as
described by Michael Richardson on the Wiki page - the voicemail
notification comes in and you can reply with DELETE (permanently delete
the message), SAVE (save the message into Old Messages) or FORWARD XXX
(to forward to an extension). If no extension or an invalid extension is
given to the FORWARD command you are e-mailed with a list of valid
mailboxes from the voicemail.conf file.

There's no complex LDAP/IMAP/Exchange stuff going on here, just some
scripts that take replies from Postfix running on the Asterisk server
and performs various tasks depending on the contents of the message.

Apart from DELETE/SAVE/FORWARD what else would be useful?

If anyone's interested in alpha testing I'd be happy to oblige!

Matt

Synchronization

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+Bounty+VoiceMail-n