[Asterisk-Dev] Ring requested on channel already in use

alan alan at pair.com
Wed Sep 7 12:38:49 MST 2005

A few updates:

I've upgraded to 1.0.9, and I'll keep you posted on whether it also
breaks. chan_zap.c and libpri were unchanged between 1.0.8 and 1.0.9, so
I don't expect different behavior.

I'm reluctant to upgrade to 1.2-beta in the production system, primarily
because the configuration file differences make it more difficult to
quickly revert to the old installation if something breaks.

I haven't had any success reproducing the problem on demand, so far.

asterisk.org came back up.

Does anyone have any idea why cvsweb.digium.com's "annotate" links give
Internal Error 500's? I find this much more useful than binary search
through revision numbers to find when changes were made to the chan_zap
and libpri code.

Thanks,

Alan Ferrency
pair Networks, Inc.