[Asterisk-Dev] US$1000 to fix a system freezing problem

Richard Z rzheng at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 00:52:31 MST 2005

Hi,

We have an * system with lots of customization of the stable version
1.0. It has been working well until recently. With one dial plan
change, it has made the system frozen quite often. No call is
processed and the existing calls are dropped. The source code hasn't
been changed. We have successful traced one particular change on the
dial plan which increases the chance of system freezing dramatically.
We changed the dial plan accordingly and system still freezes but much
less often. We'd like to find the root of this problem.

If someone is very good in the inside of * and available to help us,
please contact me offline. We are ready to pay US$1000 to fix the
problem.

Thanks,