[Asterisk-Dev] Function documentation

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sun Oct 30 19:17:22 MST 2005

Fran Sedano wrote:

> I'm beginning development of an asterisk application, with limited success by reading source code of other applications (app_voicemail, etc). I've been looking for some documentation of asterisk "api" (ast_xxxx functions) with no success. Is there any documentation out there?

Yes there is, as has been well covered in the last couple of weeks right
here on this mailing list. If you go to the developers section of
www.asterisk.org, you will find all the API documentation that exists,
as generated by doxygen from the source tree. You can also generate this
documentation on your own system, if you wish.