[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk manager api - ANI in inbound call?

Kristian Nielsen kn at sifira.dk
Sun Oct 23 14:02:28 MST 2005

Pere Sáez Garcia <peresaezgarcia at hotmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
> When an inbound call is ringing in a channel there isn't any value for
> ANI in that structure. Is necessary do something previously in the
> dial plan?

I believe the callerid is stored in cid_num, and cid_ani is for some
special case I don't quite remember. Anyway, grepping the sources for
cid_num and cid_ani will tell you more, also I think there is some info
on ANI in the Wiki (check pbx.c for relation between cid_num/cid_ani and
Asterisk dialplan variables described in Wiki).

 - Kristian.

Kristian Nielsen   kn at sifira.dk
Development Manager, Sifira A/S