[Asterisk-Dev] Configuration settings for enabling/disabling individual vm menues

Morten Isaksen misaksen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 10:50:34 MST 2005

Hi!
 I have patched the app_voicemail.c file to disable the advanced options
menu and some other menus and options. We prefer the voice mail to be as
simple as possible in order not to confuse our users. The patch is currently
hard coded in the .c-file.
 Do you want me to submit a more general patch where you can enable/disable
different menus and options with configurations settings in voicemail.conf?
Or is such functionality not in the design plans?

--
Morten Isaksen
http://www.misak.dk/blog/