[Asterisk-Dev] multiple registrations of same credentials

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Sun Oct 23 08:11:51 MST 2005

Jason Pyeron wrote:

> READ THE FULL THREAD, you are making me mad, very mad for your
> inability to read.
>
> I am programming it, I am following an IETF draft.
>
> I am trying to conform our efforts to asterisk development standards.
>
> So SHUT UP OR SAY SOMETHING USEFUL alluding to my "incapabilities"

At risk of being flamed, since I have not bothered to follow this
thread, but why not very simply run SER?  Use Asterisk for what it is
good at, application serving and media gateway operations, then let SER
deal with the messy aspect of being a SIP Proxy, which will immediately
give you the functionality you require.

Jeremy McNamara