[Asterisk-Dev] Session-Expires: headers (RFC4028)

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Oct 22 01:47:31 MST 2005

Short answer is yes, the work with timer t1 was just a start to
implement the rest of the series of SIP timers. Won't be in 1.2, but
work will continue and I would gladly accept any kind of support for
this work, including money :-)

We also need to implement correctly timers for keeping SIP sessions
after termination (to handle retransmits correctly) and timers for no
answer from other end (we kill after 15 secs now, which is incorrect and
breaks my T1 implementation).

/O