[Asterisk-Dev] cmd rpt and the radio interface cards

Steve Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Mon Oct 17 18:47:03 MST 2005

The schematic for the rev C analog board is posted on
http:/zapatatelephony.org/app_rpt.html.  I have not posted the BOM or the
Gerber files for this revision yet, but give me a few days and I'll put these
files up there as well. We encourage individuals to build these boards. They
are not that hard to build, and use simple through-hole components. Please
note, that if you do build this board yourself you will be on your own to get
the board functional. Since it is a simple board, this should not be a
problem for someone with a solid electronics background.

The Quad radio PCI board has not been released as open hardware (yet). We will
do this evenually, but I'm not sure when. Because this is a surface mount
board, it is only available assembled and tested.

E-mail me off-list with your specific questions. I will see what I can do for
you.

Steve Rodgers,
QRV Communications