[Asterisk-Dev] Bug 4301 - ztdummy accuracy problem

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 04:53:55 MST 2005

 Chih,

The bug was closed because the ztdummy behavior is not the specific cause
for the delay problem. That patch with USE_RTC was intended to make use of
the real time resource available within the kernel >= 2.6.13 instead of
relying on a OHCI USB resource which was the case previously.

If you're looking for a "fix" in MeetMe, some have reported success with
applying the patches available in bug 5374.