[Asterisk-Dev] Bug 4301 - ztdummy accuracy problem

Chih-Wei Huang cwhuang at citron.com.tw
Mon Oct 17 00:18:20 MST 2005

Since the bug has been closed, I sent the question here.

I saw patch for bug 4301 has been included in zaptel 1.2-beta1,
but with a limitation kernel version >= 2.6.13.
Does it mean USE_RTC will not work for kernel version < 2.6.13?

I tested meetme with OH323 driver and encountered the increasing delay
problem. My kernel is 2.6.9. I removed the kernel limitation by hand
and recompile ztdummy, but the delay problem is not solved.

Should I upgrade kernel and test again?