[Asterisk-Dev] non-blocking ast_waitstream ?

Martin Mateev mmateev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 16:00:23 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm somewhat new to asterisk and I'm cusomizing its meetme functionality.
Here's where I have a big problem.
I'm playing an audio file with ast_streamfile and then calling *
ast_waitstream. *The problem is after a specified elapsed time I need to
play another short sound into the same conference while the first file is
still playing. I don't see a straightforward way to do this because
*ast_waitstream
*is a blocking function and control doesn't not return until the whole audio
segment has been completely played. Any help on this would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you

--
Martin Ivanov
12E Harwood Terrace,