[Asterisk-Dev] New app: app_page comments

asterisk at ntplx.net asterisk at ntplx.net
Thu Oct 13 06:54:28 MST 2005

Yes, thanks for the script! We also need channel variables like ALERT_INFO
so we can tell the phones to pickup the call for intercom use...

Is there a way to make it isolated full duplex to prevent feedback?
Meaning, the caller (pager) can speak to and hear all phones, but all
the other phones can only hear he pager and not each other, so it's
not a standard conference.

Also options for dial timeouts so phones that don't pickup quickly don't
keep rining.

  Andrew