[Asterisk-Dev] moh_* precisions

jmab at libkvm.org jmab at libkvm.org
Thu Oct 13 02:52:55 MST 2005

Actually, what I would like to do is to have a function/app that
handles *consultative transfer*. And app_xxx would definitely be
a better place than the manager.

I found few posts about a project called axra, but the URL
for the project is broken. Is this still alive?
Otherwise I am going to work on this, the goal
being to handle indirect transfer via an application without using
keypad of the phone (aka sip phone for now).

--
# Key fingerprint = F009 EFD0 8060 50FE DE07  4953 0E57 5BB0 8284 EF08