[Asterisk-Dev] app_voicemail.c rework on static void vm_change_password(struct ast_vm_user *vmu, const char *newpassword)

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Oct 5 01:01:26 MST 2005

Sorry for being so pedantic, but:

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 06:02:27PM -0700, Michael Anderson wrote:
> I had a problem with password changes not being saved to the
> voicemail.conf file and traced it to some issues with the
> vm_change_password function in app_voicemail.c.  Comments were not
> properly being ignored and if they contained '[' ']' characters could
> change the currentcontext variable causing the test to fail at line
> 690.

Any way to avoid replicating code from pbx/pbx_config.c (right file?) ?

Also:

> -	while (!feof(configin)) {
> +  while (!feof(configin)) {

White space damage: it was originally indented with a tab. In your patch
the only change is that it is indented with two spaces. Strangely
enough, the rest of your patch is indented with tabs as most of the
Asterisk code is.

Anybody with a lint command?

--
Tzafrir Cohen     icq#16849755  +972-50-7952406
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com  http://www.xorcom.com