[Asterisk-Dev] Re: 1.2.0 Manager Action: Agents bug?

alan alan at pair.com
Wed Nov 30 09:48:29 MST 2005

A few more notes about this bug, after looking in ViewCVS.

It seems to me that the changes made to channels/chan_agent.c in
revision 6676 are a likely cause for this issue. The new if/else if
statement structure is giving priority to the condition:
f (!ast_strlen_zero(p->loginchan)) {

This always sets Manager Status to "AGENT_IDLE" when the agent is logged
in, before a determination is made as to whether they're on a call or
not: that's done in the next "else if" clause, but only if the agent
isn't logged in.

Thanks,

Alan Ferrency
pair Networks, Inc.