[Asterisk-Dev] 1.2.0 Manager Action: Agents bug?

alan alan at pair.com
Wed Nov 30 09:07:11 MST 2005

Hello.

I noticed a problem with the Asterisk Manager Interface after installing
Asterisk 1.2.0. This was not a problem with Asterisk 1.2-beta1, which we
were running previously.

When I send the manager interface "Action: Agents", all agents are shown
with "Status: AGENT_IDLE" or "Status: AGENT_LOGGEDOFF". Agents are not
shown with AGENT_ONCALL, and TalkingTo: is always "n/a", even if agents
are currently on calls sent to them from the queue. If I send "Action:
Command" with "Command: show agents", this correctly shows agents on
calls, with the channels they're talking to.

Our agents are implemented using AgentCallbackLogin; I discovered and
fixed the new "options" field in that application, and logins were
working correctly.

Has anyone seen this before?

I have a transcript of Manager interface commands demonstrating this
issue, if it would be useful, but I wanted to make sure this wasn't a
known problem first.

Thanks,

Alan Ferrency
pair Networks, Inc.