[Asterisk-Dev] FYI: Internet-Draft for IAX: Inter-Asterisk eXchange Version 2

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Mon Nov 28 02:42:23 MST 2005

Hi
 I have read the draft and have some comments/questions

 on page 19 (6.3.7.  UNHOLD) states the same as HOLD - copy/paste error?
 HOLD/UNHOLD and QUELCH/UNQUELCH have the same functionality, but are
diferentiated by the call start DIAL or NEW. Maybe i have missed something,
but couldn't find any explanation why.
 the third is about "8.6.50.  RR DROPPED" (page 75/76) it takes 4 octets for
just the count, but isn't it better to have it the same as RR LOSS - the first
octet is the percentage and the rest is the count. It is not likely to have
such a big count for the dropped packets i think
 and the last one - "8.6.48. RR PKTS" is 4 octets, but i think it should say
something about overflow anyway even it is not likely to happen it is still
possible

 could someone please explain (or point me to the place) the difference for
HOLD/QUELCH
 any thoughts about 3 and 4?

Thanks,
 Kaloyan

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:19:41 -0500, Rod Dorman wrote