[Asterisk-Dev] Help X101p kewlstart

MZ ultor_forum at jefmart.com
Sat Nov 26 03:22:33 MST 2005

hi,

i can't make kewlstart work for my x101p, i have verified i have disconnect
supervision by polarity reversal on answer and hangup but i know x100p does
not care about polarity reversals but my problem is that when the called
party answers the call is immediately disconnected (NO BATTERY said Zaptel).
i also cant make busydetect to work so im thinking of modifying the codes to
adapt to our PSTN behavior.

first i dont know if zaptel does the disconnection or asterisk so i dont
know where to start, im trying to browse the chan_zap.c but i have not yet
seen anything to give me an idea what to play with.

i tried to modify batt_debounce (set > 80) in wcfxo.c and it did allow the
answer but the hangup detection was affected.