[Asterisk-Dev] chan_bluetooth

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Nov 23 02:49:24 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 15:38 -0600, Brent Priddy wrote:
> > I have a vague recollection of someone offering me patches but having
> > not signed a disclaimer. I was waiting for them to confirm that they'd
> > done so. Was that you?
>
> yes, that was me (May 18th along with my ssh key)...

Hm, yes. And looking at the CVS history, I see a commit on the 19th of
May...

revision 1.6
date: 2005/05/19 21:51:43;  author: bpriddy;  state: Exp;  lines: +104 -3
- clear the ringbuffer and state when sco_thread stops
- added CLIP parser and the beginnings of incoming call support

> I turned the
> disclaimer in (by hand to digium since they are just around the
> corner)... I am still having flakeyness issues with my v330 phone on
> outbound and inbound calls though. (every once and a while the SCO
> datpath sounds corrupted, kinda like you are on a TV channel that does
> not tune ;)

If it sounds like white noise, it's probably wrong-endian sound -- which
means you're probably getting one byte out of step with the audio on the
SCO channel.

I think I've seen a workaround for that problem in the btsco ALSA
driver; look there for clues.

--
dwmw2