[Asterisk-Dev] chan_bluetooth

Theo Zourzouvillys theo at crazygreek.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 01:35:33 MST 2005

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 20:39, Sven Boeckelmann wrote:
> can someone tell me what the latest status of chan_bluetooth/chan_bt is?
> I've been playing around with the 'latest' sources from crazygeek.
> But I noticed that there are also some other people working on it.
> So here's what I've been asking myself:
>
> What is chan_bt, is it just another name for chan_bluetooth?
> Are there any developers working on other bluetooth channel solutions?

I've had a lot of interest recently from people wanting to use it, and i've
got a nokia 770 on it's way which means i'll need to use it again.

So, watch this space (well, actually probably my site), and i'll have a pretty
much completly new version up soon.

;-)

 ~ Theo

--
Theo P. Zourzouvillys

People who enjoy waiving flags don't deserve to have one
  -- Santa's Ghetto 2004, Banksy