[Asterisk-Dev] mtp-2

janvb at caselaboratories.com janvb at caselaboratories.com
Fri Nov 18 17:48:48 MST 2005

Thanks Matthew,

I for one would be very interested. I have also received a alpha level
stack (span_ss7) that do a simple mtp-2 + isup sufficiently to test a
call. And they have tested with an analyzer + a telco I am told, meaning
that there is no problem programming up mtp-1 which is good news. This
stack do however require some work (it is open source).

Jan