[Asterisk-Dev] mtp-2

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Nov 18 15:31:47 MST 2005

On Nov 15, 2005, at 2:40 PM, janvb at caselaboratories.com wrote:

> hi All,
>
> I would be interested to know if anyone have done any mtp-2 work on
> the Digium boards. I just bought a TE110P for this purpose, but I have
> difficulties verifying if the board will support mtp-2 or not as long
> as there is no hardware manual, or register description available. I
> simply donæt know how much of the Falc56 that are available and what
> limitations this board have.

It can do mtp2 (at least a good chunk of it) on board.  If you look at
the HardHDLC patch on the bugtracker, it contains source that programs
the framer and puts it into HDLC mode.  I also have some further
modifications to that which puts it into SS7 mode (automatic FISU/LSSU
tx and rx, CRC calculation, a few other goodies).  If there is enough
interest, I'll post my changes.

Matthew Fredrickson