[Asterisk-Dev] Module that works in Asterisk 1.0.x and 1.2.x

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo at comellas.com.ar
Thu Nov 17 08:11:31 MST 2005

I have written several Asterisk modules that need to work both with
Asterisk 1.0.x and Asterisk 1.2.x. To do this, the easiest way would be
to find a macro that I could use for conditional compilation. I thought
of using ASTERISK_VERSION_NUM from version.h but this file is not
included in the Asterisk 1.0.x headers.

Does anybody have a better idea or will I have to pass a parameter
indicating the Asterisk version to my build scripts?