[Asterisk-Dev] call forwarding

Abdul Lateef Khan abdulzu at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 02:59:22 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have one external VoIP terminator, I need to forward all calls to that
terminator i did some configuration in sip.conf but i am confiused what will
be the configuration in extentions.conf to forward all calls to that
terminator.

          sip.conf

[general]
register => 450102:201079:450102 at 212.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060/450102

i found that 450102 user successfully registered on terminator.

Now i want to register Grandstreem using 450102 user on Asterisk Server and
using this want to forward call using the same username to the terminator.

[user]
type=friend
username=450102
secret=201079
fromuser=450102
authuser=450102
context=allcall
allow=g729

        extentions.conf

[allcall]

Please advice me how i can run this configuration.