[Asterisk-Dev] mtp-2

janvb at caselaboratories.com janvb at caselaboratories.com
Wed Nov 16 01:19:36 MST 2005

The duplicated messages was actually an accident, I did not believe the
first had arrived due to a 1 hour delay.

I have asked Digium the question, but had no reply on it. I do however
know there are members in this comunity that are working on mtp-2 that
might share some info, but I have a feeling they use different boards.
Thanks anyway

Jan